[Histonet] Parvovirus/Thank you

UniPath IHC ihc <@t> unipathllc.com
Wed Sep 8 11:43:04 CDT 2004

Hello Everyone,

Thank you so much to everyone who gave me guidance on the Mallory's PTAH for
my practical.  It worked the best when I did the Ann Preece treatment in
Bouins followed by the Cherukian method.  It's not perfect, but I gave it my
best shot and I know all of the protocols inside and out, so I feel pretty
good about it.  I'm calling it Cherukian with a twist.

Is anyone aware of a source for control slides for Parvovirus B19?  We need
positive tissue to work the antibody up.

Thanks again,

Brianna Jackson, BS, QIHC

UniPath, LLC

Denver, CO