[Histonet] Microtomy service

Paula Pierce contact <@t> excaliburpathology.com
Wed Oct 20 10:22:08 CDT 2004

Congrats Jill and good luck !!!!

I too have started my own histology service lab, however I specialize in whole eye tissue and am doing work for researchers on mice, rats, and rabbits. I am CLIA certified to do human tissue also. SO if anyones lab is not setup to do whole eyes which require special fixation, clearing agents, and paraffin, I would be happy to help. I receive specimens via FedEx all the time. Just call first so I may discuss special fixation they need and how to ship.

Paula

Paula Pierce, HTL(ASCP)HT

Excalibur Pathology, Inc.
631 N. Broadway