[Histonet] blood vessel staining?

rocan <@t> mac.com rocan <@t> mac.com
Tue Mar 23 18:02:07 CST 2004

Sylvia,
The Pharmigen antibody works great but you may have to do some antigen
exposure. We have found that the best staining is on thick frozen
sections(20um) and we leave a 1:100 dilution incubating overnight AT
ROOM TEMPERATURE!
Our secondary is an anti-rat biotinylated (I think this one is from
Biomeda).  We then use the ABC kit and DAB from vector.
Good Luck
Rocio