[Histonet] Steve Slap

Connie McManus convmcm <@t> cc.usu.edu
Fri Jun 25 16:38:44 CDT 2004

Dorothy,
Please pass along to Steve's family my sincere condolences and sympathy
for this.  I had really hoped he would pull through.  I am deeply
saddened that he did not.  My prayers will be with his significant
other, child and mother that they may be comforted at this time.

Connie McManus
Utah Veterinary Diagnostics Laboratory
Utah State University
Logan, UT
Phone:  435/797-1891
fax: 435/797-2805

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Traczyk7 <@t> aol.com
Sent: Friday, June 25, 2004 12:06 PM
To: HistoNet <@t> pathology.swmed.edu
Subject: [Histonet] Steve Slap

It is with much sadness that I am writing to report the passing of Steve

Slap.  He will truly be missed.  A service is being held Monday, June
28th at the
Jewish Community Center in Amherst, MA.  Steve's Mom requests that
flowers not
be sent.  I asked about donations in Steve's name to a charity and she
had
not thought about that. Her and Lisa will talk about it.  If I find out
more, I
will pass the information along.
For those of you who might want to attend the service, the center's
address
is 742 Main St.  The telephone number is 413-256-0160.  Mrs. Slap thinks
the
service will be at 11am but that's not definite.  Check with the center
or keep
an eye on the HistoNet, when I find out for sure I will post it.
With best regards to all of you for keeping Steve & his family in your
prayers,
Dorothy