[Histonet] blocking charges

Dixon, Leslie E. Dixon.Leslie <@t> mayo.edu
Mon Aug 2 11:37:55 CDT 2004

Good morning,

We are currently looking at our charges in comparison with others.  I was hoping that those in the animal research field could help me out.  I know some of this is confidential so a personal e-mail would be fine and I would delete your name from the information for my research.  I am looking for the charges to take a wet tissue through processing to an H&E.  Also, the charges for pathologic interpretation if requested.  Thank you in advance for your help.

Thanks,
Leslie Dixon