[Histonet] HT, ASCP Exam

Histolady710 <@t> aol.com Histolady710 <@t> aol.com
Sat Sep 13 15:56:57 CDT 2003

After many months of studying, the last two being intense,  I sat for the HT
exam and felt as if I was taking the exam in a foreign language !!!  I felt
very confident going into this exam having studied from Carson's
Histotechnology, BOR Study Guide and NSH Self Assessment guides with computer disks and with
14 years histology under my belt.  In no way did I expect this to be easy but
I did expect to recognize more than 20% of the questions asked.  So, my
question is - has anyone else had this experience and if so what did you do to
correct it.  I'm at a loss and have no idea WHAT to study should I decide to take
the exam again.  Thank you.