[Histonet] Job opening

Patti Loykasek ploykasek <@t> phenopath.com
Mon Nov 10 10:49:38 CST 2003

 I would like to announce an opening at Phenopath Laboratories in Seattle,
WA. If you would like further information, please contact me or Sheri
Storey. Thanks.

Patti Loykasek

IMMUNOHISTOCHEMISTRY TECHNOLOGIST

PhenoPath Laboratories, a pathology reference laboratory, has an opportunity
in the clinical immunohistochemistry division for a full-time technologist,
day shift.  We are in a state-of-the-art facility located on the scenic Ship
Canal in the eclectic Fremont neighborhood of Seattle, WA.

Job Description:
Responsibilities may include tissue sectioning (paraffin and frozen), and
performing immunohistochemistry, immunofluorescence, and molecular testing
on patient samples.  Participation in the development of new tests or
technologies, as well as participation in clinical research projects are
also included.  Quality control, safety, and preventive maintenance
procedures and documentation are required elements of this position as well

Required Skills/Experience:

Strong preference given to ASCP certified (or certification-eligible)
laboratory techs. Trained laboratory techs of any discipline are encouraged
to apply (histotech, med tech, cytotechŠ..).  PhenoPath Laboratories is
committed to hiring the best person for the job.

PhenoPath Laboratories is a national specialty pathology laboratory with 5
pathologists and 13 technologists committed to providing outstanding
clinical and research services.  We offer an excellent compensation and
benefits package, including 401k.

To apply, please contact:
Sheri Storey
Director of Human Resources