[Histonet] Full time Histotechnology position now available

Dmborel <@t> aol.com Dmborel <@t> aol.com
Sat Nov 1 10:46:47 CST 2003

November 1, 2003

Immediate opening for an experienced full-time histotechnologist to join our
rapidly growing well equipped specialized laboratory.  Enjoy a pleasant
working environment in our private non-hospital setting.  Topeka has a low cost of
living, excellent cultural advantages, a University and a Law School, excellent
medical facilities, and is an hour from the Kansas City area by automobile.
Day shift, Monday thru Friday.

Dermatopathology Diagnostics, A Division of Pathology Services, P.A., 5650 SW
29th Street, Topeka, Kansas 66614.  (785) 272-8246 or (888) 272-8246.
www.dermpathdx.com

Please contact any of the following:

David M. Borel, M.D., Medical Director
Jan R. Rice, Office Manager