[Histonet] Renal biopsy charges/procedures

Martha Ward mward <@t> wfubmc.edu
Mon Dec 1 10:37:55 CST 2003

We are currently looking at our charges and procedures for renal
biopsies and my manager wanted me to see if anyone on the Histonet would
be willing to share what procedures they do for renals (ie, special
stains, immunos, EM, etc.), the usual turnaround time, and total charge
(both professional and technical).  Thank you in advance for any
information.  You may reply to me personally or post on the Histonet.

Martha Ward
Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center